Thursday 25 September 2014

Ridley does what Ripley could not....killing the Alien!

So the final nail in the cinematic existence of the xenomorph was hammered in today when Scott made it clear their would be no xenos appearing in Prometheus 2 or 3 or any other movies in that universe for that matter. Now I like many people were let down with Prometheus but the thing that kept me clinging on was the explanation of the existence of the xeno in the next movie and not to think the creature which appeared at the end was indeed the starbeast its self.  The Story will focus more on the Jockeys....well thats cool and all but I was always told ne school to finish one fucking maths question before moving on to another......what he did was give a wrong fucking answer and hoped no one would notice.....well we fucking did.

Dont get me wrong I see whats he means buy staying theres not much he can do with it but still for fuck sake at least give us a bit more then a third rate cocktease at the end of the movie with a wicked looking rod puppet.

Christ I hope Alien Isolation is good or Im going to be a SAD fucking Panda.

For more infor on this clusterfuck check out this site here. http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2014/09/25/ridley-scott-has-had-enough-of-aliens-iconic-xenomorph-that-beast-is-done/
Cheers to Char for supplying me with the info.


No comments:

Post a Comment