Wednesday 27 August 2014

It Figures.....revenge of the nerd!

So being an super AVP nerd its no shock Ive a hell of a lot of Aliens and Predator stuff. Ill show you a mere tip of the ice burg below.
So yeah in front Marcus from Gears of war theres a Kenner Alien Queen which I got when I was 11.
Next to it is this wicked little Alien Resurrection model my friend got me, Behind that is an AVP playset from the 2004 movie my mate John gave me and behind them are two special editions of Aliens vs Predator which came with a facehugger and some patchs and Aliens Colonial Marines which while not a great game came with a wicked statue. Both for the Xbox.

That winged monster is the other Kenner flying Alien queen I also got when I turned 11 and next to that is a wicked Alien bobble head I got for my 21st. Its from Neca so the detail on it is wicked.




So on one side I got Predators and the other I've Aliens....and a terminator with poor John lock stuck in the fucking middle. Guess he really is LOST ((Im so so sorry))
So the AVP elder predator with the blue hair and The City Hunter with the brown mask are McFarlene and the Wolf and the classic along with the Predators Hound is Neca.
The Xeno's I got unboxed include the Runner on all fours which is a McFarlene along with the AVP Alien and the Hicks....who mold wont let him hold his pulse rifle right. The Predalien is Neca and is a bastard to stand even with the fucking base.

So that just a taste of my collection. I do intend to show you more including comics, novels and games.

No comments:

Post a Comment