Thursday 3 July 2014

Interview with awesome artiest and Aliens fan Josie Ann Marshall


Im interviewing Josie Ann Marshall one kick ass artiest from Uath and also a major action and sci-fi fan.


Martin: Which charater of the Aliens franchise was your favorite and why?

Josie: I like Ellen Ripley. I like her because she's a strong leader and always tries to say what she thinks and do the right thing. I love that she has a soft side too, but can also be tough as nails when need be. She was well written and seemed very organic.


Martin: Which of the Aliens franchise was your favorite and why?

Josie: I liked Aliens. I enjoyed the characters, plot, and Queen Alien. I enjoyed how the threat level went WAY up because in the first one there was 1 alien that wiped out the crew, now there were over 100 as most of the colonists were thought to have been hosts. I enjoyed the interactions between characters, the child being in danger and Ellen risking everything to save her, the budding romance, I enjoyed the end battle with the amazing Queen....It's just an awesome film on all levels, one I could pop in any day for a watch.

Martin: What was the scariest moment in the Alien movies for you?

Josie: Scariest part for me in Alien was when Newt and Ripley were standing amongst hundreds of eggs and low ammo.

Martin: Has anything from the movies ever influenced your art?

Josie: I've drawn a few pictures from the movie(s). I really enjoyed the Queen and have done a few pictures of her

Martin: Do you think the first two movies still hold today and if so why?

Josie: Yes. Well, the stories are awesome with likable and well written characters that play well off each other. The sets were awesome and I believed they were isolated in space...the practical effects on the aliens just blows my mind every time I watch the films.


You can check out more of Josie's artwork herehttp://kitsunie.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment