Wednesday 29 January 2014

Alien: Isolation

Right so after the mess up which was Aliens Colonial Marines ((which I kind liked..please do hurt me)) came out and got played Im guessing you lot were like fuck it I'm done with Alien games. I would not blame you ((But I did enjoy that fan service...I mean game)) but then the trailer for  Creative Assembly's game came out.



There's one Alien and you appear to have fuck all weapons and backup. Now the plot Im not too fond of because its seems to be suffering from the franchise current curse of story happenstance. Amanda Ripley has her own encounter with the very creature her mother fought...I'm hoping the plot will be good enough to make it work. There's too much happenstance...like in Aliens Colonial Marines Stasis Interrupted where Hick just about arrives on Fury to see Ripley dive into the molten pit or in Alien:Out of the Shadows Ripley encounters a crew of miners fighting more aliens on their ship years before the events of Aliens.Come on guys just because you can put tractor wheels on a minivan dosent mean you should. Stop shoving your stuff in to canon and if you do....make a prettier job of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment